So I have a new Pinterest recipe I tried out, which was inspired by Lil’ Luna‘s blog! I was originally wanting to make this fatty alfredo recipe, but I didn’t have all the ingredients and I definitely didn’t want to go to the store. That means I would have to get out of my comfy flannel pajamas and that was not about to happen. Fortunately, I stumbled across this recipe and it appeared to be healthier, which was good enough for me!
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 box of pasta (your choice of pasta)
- 3 TB butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (or a little more if you love garlic like I do)
- 3 TB flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan and add your minced garlic (you’ll cook for 1 minute)
- Next you’ll add flour (you’ll cook for another minute)
- Between steps 2 and 3, I would whisk the mixture pretty often, the last thing you want is for it to burn. (nasty)
- Next, add your milk and broth and continue stirring/whisking!
- I personally would add the liquid ingredients slowly, so the sauce has time to thicken up
- Next add your parsley and parmesan cheese (and salt and pepper, if you desire)
- Keep on stirrin’!
- Lastly, pour your cheesy goodness over the pasta (once it’s drained and back in the pan, obviously)
See how easy this recipe was!!! I was shocked and so happy to find it and my family, as well as myself were very pleased with this recipe and the way it turned out! I ate three bowls and continued watching Dexter. Did any of you watch that show? I’m literally obsessed
Normally, I would post an outfit of the day, however Halloween is the one day out of the year that you don’t have to be normal! So I’m going to share some pictures of my costume and my Halloween night. I love Halloween so much!
“Mom, what are you?” “I’m a whatever.”
She had a blast scaring little kids who were trick-or-treating.
My boyfriend and I dressed up as painters!
Lastly, we went to my friend Halloween party and she decorated her apartment in such a cute, festive way!
WHAT DID YOU GUYS DRESS UP AS?!